Last week I was perusing the latest Mindful magazine when I came acroos a small piece in their Mindful-Mindless section. They were highlighting Pope Francis' recent "10 tips for happiness" as being one of the recent mindful manifestations in the news.
So I went to (where else? google) and found them:
- Live and Let Live
- Be giving of yourself to others.
- Proceed calmly in life
- Cultivate a healthy sense of leisure (consumerism has cost
us anxiety and stress)
- Sundays should be holidays for families
- Find innovative ways to create jobs for young people
- Respect and take care of nature
- Stop being negative
- Don't proselytize - respect others' beliefs
- work for peace.
(taken from the Vatican City Catholic News Service, July 27, 2014.